We are passionate about helping universities support their nutrition students.
Nutrition students can feel confused about their career options, not knowing what they can do or how to go about it. It can feel very daunting for them, particularly compared to those on vocational Dietetic courses, which include structured work experience opportunities and a clear career path. Nutrition students require dedicated support to ensure they recognise and realise the huge potential of a career in the nutrition field.
Tailored Activities for Your Nutrition Students
- We run university events, lectures and career workshops
- We can share the vast breadth of career opportunities available to your students
- Tell real life stories of those working with a nutrition degree
- Ensure students understand the challenges and opportunities in applying their nutrition knowledge professionally through practical exercises
- Develop readiness for the job market through specialised CV and interview coaching, identification of work experience opportunities, practical exercises based on our career experiences
Feedback from London Metropolitan University:
Thank you very much for coming into the University to present and help support our nutrition students. Your lecture presentations, sharing examples and your experience, was really good and engaging, and most importantly, the students seemed to enjoy them, and it helped give them some direction on what they need to be thinking about with regards to jobs, careers etc.
Why It’s Great
- We offer support for all BSc, MSc and PhD students across all years of study
- We bring our real-life experience, contacts and insights from across the nutrition profession
- Supporting your students to enter active employment
Feedback from students:
100% of students felt either more confident (87.5%) or much more confident (12.5%) in applying for jobs following these sessions
If you would like to discuss what we can do to help your students, please get in touch.
London Metropolitan University Careers Event
On June 19th 2018, we contributed to an event at London Metropolitan University to help support final year BSc and MSc Nutrition students think about their future careers. We ran sessions on improving CVs, offering practical individual advice to students, as well as running a session on top interview tips – all with real-life examples from the nutrition world and top employers within the field.