Job Type: Full-time or Part-time (3-4d/week), permanent
Location: Field (South West England) and home based. Head office presence required monthly, Derbyshire
This role is with a leading nutrition supplement company. The successful candidate will work as part of the Sales team, developing relationships with existing and new customers. These include professional practitioners e.g. pharmacists and health clinics as well as directly with online customers.
Why It’s Great
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Nutritionist with natural commercial acumen and sales experience to excel in a rapidly growing company with ambitious growth plans in which it has heavily invested. In this role you will have a high degree of autonomy, leading the identification of new customer-related business opportunities and ensure these are acquired, tracked and developed successfully. You will utilise your nutrition expertise to explain products to health professionals as well as directly to customers. You will also provide feedback to the company regarding product development ideas and research requirements.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- in relevant science, e.g. nutrition, food science
- Sales experience, ideally in the identification and onboarding of new customers
- Database management experience, ideally using a CRM system
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Well-developed verbal and social-media based communication skills
- Ability to work independently with excellent project management skills
- An established professional and social media network is desirable
- Experience in health supplements is desirable
- A positive attitude, willing to learn
- Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr), Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or Registration in Dietetics is desirable
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you if you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: The organisation is looking to recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly!