In this role you will be responsible for identifying training needs and delivering engaging, impactful training sessions to customers. These will include pharmacists, regional and national retailers and independent health stores. The training will vary from one to one sessions, small group training, workshops and head office presentations.
Why It’s Great
Fundamental to this role is the design and delivery of training sessions based on messaging that both educates and inspires people to be healthier. A large global company, with a passion for wellness together with a strong knowledge of nutrition. You will interact with customers across the market and ensure they are up to date with the latest nutrition and category information.
Must Have Skills
- A passion for education and training
- Engaging communication and presentation skills allied to excellent nutrition knowledge
- Confidence to organise, deliver and evaluate training sessions
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to travel throughout North of England region
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you, if you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role. Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
The organisation is looking to recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly!