Salary In the region of £140k
Location Cambridge UK but flexible (UK & Ireland)
In this role you will be responsible for the establishment and execution of the global strategy for this not for profit membership organisation, including overseeing the strategic plan, programs and administration. You will develop and lead your team to ensure highly credibly scientific information, analysis and perspective are provided to members and stakeholders.
Why It’s Great
Leadership, scientific credibility and communication are fundamental to this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the highest of management levels to deliver this organisation’s mission and vision. It offers the opportunity to build strong relationships with members and external stakeholders across the globe working in academia and the food industry with credibility in the area of food, nutrition and health absolutely vital.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- Strong management, leadership and relationship building skills
- Highly developed communication skills, with significant experience in the translation of nutrition science
- Demonstrated scientific expertise and knowledge in nutrition science
- Familiarity with global public health issues across diverse regions and the role of evidence-based input to nutrition policy decision making
- Minimum 10 years professional experience including demonstrable technical and management expertise; experience working for/in the food industry
- A positive external global reputation and a strong network within the food industry and scientific community
- Ability to engage effectively with members and the board of directors
- Ability to manage research activity and collaborative research projects
How to Apply
If you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
The organisation is looking to start the recruitment process ASAP, so contact us quickly!
Expected Interview Dates
November 25th and November 26th