This is a sales-based role for a large global company, who have a passion for wellness together with a strong knowledge of nutrition and aim to help consumers live healthier lives. In this role, you will be responsible for maximising sales, growth and account penetration of nutrition-focussed products in large stores across London. You will demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and end-consumers, securing orders through a relationship-based approach. You will also drive brand awareness, support on specific company events and work closely with other departments such as marketing and sales management.
Why It’s Great
Fundamental to this role is the building of relationships with key customers in order to generate and maximise sales of the company’s products. You will directly assist consumers advising them on which products suit their nutritional needs. The role would be very well suited to someone with strong people and organisational skills, with sales or retail experience.
Must Have Skills
- Strong experience within sales or retail sectors
- Nutrition degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills allied to strong nutrition knowledge
- Problem-solving abilities, finding solutions for customers
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen and results orientated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel throughout London region and sometimes nationally
- Valid and clean driver’s license
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you if you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organisation is looking to interview and recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly! Interviews will be via video conferencing.