In this role you will be responsible for using your nutrition expertise and knowledge to develop innovative new products and deliver them to the market managing the process end to end, as well as working on optimising existing products.
The position is a vital one to the company. It requires strong collaboration with other departments such as sales, marketing, technical, regulatory and manufacturing.
Why It’s Great
This is a truly diverse role with an opportunity to work across NPD, communications, customer support and regulations, supporting a variety of multifunctional colleagues. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver projects from ideation to launch.
It’s also a consumer facing role, providing advice to customers about the product range. There are opportunities to engage with the media for example talking to journalists, providing expert media comment, and supporting the company’s social media content.
Fundamental to this role is strong NPD experience and nutrition knowledge, and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. It provides an opportunity to work within an exciting fast-paced company.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- BSc. Nutrition or Nutritional Biochemistry Degree or higher qualification
- Registered Nutritionist
- At least one years’ strong experience in NPD project management
- A good understanding of the regulatory and labelling environment
- Strong communicator with different groups – consumers, colleagues and stakeholders
- The ideal candidate would have knowledge of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Confidence to work with other functions and build strong relationships
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Process oriented with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
How to Apply
If you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organisation is looking to fill the position ASAP, so contact us quickly!