Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Home based
In this international market focused position you will lead nutrition and customer care activities within a fast-growing health food company, helping ensure customers can reach their nutritional goals. As an evidence- based bilingual Nutritionist you will provide customer service and nutritional advice via email, social media, live chat and 1-2-1 consultations. You will also create unique nutrition related communications to support digital marketing activities e.g. blogs, SEO articles, advertising copy and social media posts as well as translating existing content. You will work independently and as an active part of a small team.
Why It’s Great
This is a great opportunity to bring together nutrition, customer service expertise and language skills to ensure nutrition-based goals can be achieved. Your work will involve direct customer interaction allowing you to support individuals in reaching their health goals. You will also have the opportunity to create a range of communications to support customer choices. Progression opportunities within this growing company are expected within a short time frame and full training and support will be provided.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- Experience of the Nutrition or a related field
- Multilingual: English plus Spanish and/or Dutch and/or German and/or Italian and/or French and/or Swedish
- A passion for evidence-based science
- Evidence of excellent customer service experience
- A self-starter, capable of independent and team working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- 1-2 years’ experience of customer service and/or nutrition related positions
- Registered Nutritionist (RNutr), Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr) or Registration in Dietetics
- Experience working with health-based products and/or services
- Experience of working with the media and/or social media with a track record of digital marketing outputs
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you if you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in three sentences why you are great for this role, and specifying which of the six languages you are fluent in.
The organisation is looking to recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly!