Nutrition Manager Job Reference: TC022
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: London based
In this senior position you will lead high quality scientific work for a well-respected registered charity. As an evidence-based nutrition scientist you will contribute to the organisational strategy and effectively manage multiple workstreams, ensuring accuracy and quality of project outputs. Projects will include translational research with clear pathways to impact, systematic reviews, grant applications and scientific dissemination activities. You will work independently and as an active part of a small team, managing and supporting members of staff.
Why It’s Great
This is a great opportunity to deliver high quality scientific work for a charity that provides impartial, evidence-based information on food and nutrition to a range of stakeholders. Your work will inform evidence-based practice across industry, policy and education. You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and experience to a broad range of nutrition science-based projects, in a role that has high autonomy, within a highly collegiate scientific team.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- MSc or PhD in nutrition or related field
- A passion for evidence-based science with evidence of exceptional scientific writing skills
- Experience of research design and delivery, including grant application success
- At least 5 years post-doctoral or applied science experience within university, government, health charities and/or the food industry
- Strong project management skills, including personnel and budget accountabilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with evidence of presenting at scientific conferences
- Team worker, flexible and detail orientated
- Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or Registration in Dietetics
- Supervising undergraduate projects, Masters and PhD students
- Working in the food industry or with consortia which include industry partners
- Lecturing experience
- Experience of working with the media and/or social media
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you if you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role. Please send your CV to email@example.com and tell us in three sentences why you are great for this role.
The organisation is looking to recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly!