This role with a leading supplier of pet products would be perfect for an animal lover! The successful candidate will work as part of the R&D team to bring new products to market, from the research, design and insights phase, through to sourcing ingredients and providing technical support to marketing and customer services colleagues once the product is launched. You will carry out literature reviews and write scientific reports, evaluate ingredients and processes, and create product labels.
Why It’s Great
In this highly fast-paced environment you will hit the ground running and play a critical role working on existing and new products. You will work cross-functionally with marketing teams and other colleagues, as well as working with ingredient suppliers, manufacturers and research partners.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- BSc./MSc. in a relevant science, e.g. nutrition, food science, veterinary science, animal science, biology, pharmacology or biochemisty
- For those with a nutrition background, Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr), Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) or Registration in Dietetics is desirable
- 1+ years’ professional experience
- Experience of working with science commercially, e.g. within animal feed, human food or supplements, is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing field-based research, which could include experience gained through a university research project or placement year
- High quality scientific writing and critical analysis
- Planning and time management skills, ability to prioritise workload
- Very good attention to detail
- Data collection, entry and analysis skills
- A self-starter, also capable of working collaboratively
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you if you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
The organisation is looking to recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly!