In this role you will be responsible for providing regulatory support to the UK and Ireland. You will work on development of marketing communications and review and approve product labels, ensuring regulatory compliance and accuracy. You will provide regulatory expertise and training as required. You will monitor policy developments and assess impact for the business and brands.
Why It’s Great
Fundamental to this role is strong regulatory and nutrition knowledge, and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including trade associations, regulatory agencies and industry colleagues. It provides an opportunity to work within a fast-paced global company.
This role comes with progression opportunities within the company.
Must Have Skills and Experience
- MSc in nutrition related field or BSc with extensive regulatory experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a food regulatory position
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UK, Ireland and European regulations and guidelines
- The ideal candidate would have knowledge of infant nutrition and food supplements
- External relations and trade association exposure an advantage
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Confidence to work with other functions and build strong relationships
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
How to Apply
If you think your experience and skillset are suited to the role, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organisation is looking to recruit ASAP, so contact us quickly!