The Role In this role you will be responsible for identifying training needs and delivering engaging, impactful training sessions to customers. These will include pharmacists, regional and national retailers and independent health stores. The training will vary from one to one sessions, small group training, workshops and head office presentations. Why It’s Great Fundamental to […]
We offer traditional recruitment agency services for businesses that need to fill positions requiring food and nutrition expertise.
We can provide flexible efficient nutrition resource on a project by project basis dependent on your needs.
We provide access to opportunities and tailored career support for those with a background in nutrition science at all stages of their careers. We also work with universities to help them support their Nutrition Students.
Danielle and Anna of Nutrition Talent were very efficient at delivering us a carefully selected, strong, candidate to interview for our New Product Development team. Their understanding and appreciation of the skillset and experience we required, including but not limited to nutrition expertise, led to us being able to recruit a strong candidate efficiently. We would most certainly recommend Nutrition Talent for their candidate quality and efficiency.HR Partner, Tesco
- @4Nutritionist Hi Shazia. Take a look at the resources on our website - lots of ideas in the fact sheets about how… https://t.co/6ccpc8uoRY
- It's an exciting week here at Nutrition Talent. A successful candidate starts her new job today, interviews for ano… https://t.co/RUQ0BmG45Y
- RT @pubhealthjobsuk: Assistant Professor in Human Physiology and/or Nutrition University of Nottingham £36,261 to £48,677 Closes 19/04htt…
- RT @pubhealthjobsuk: Ready Steady Go! Project Officer Lambeth Council £32,592 to £34,299 Closes 15/04https://t.co/ihRnHX3g4n
- RT @NutritionSoc: One for anyone who's ever overdone it on a run, and of course for those interested in sport and exercise nutrition. Visit…