The Role In this role you will be responsible for providing regulatory support to the UK and Ireland. You will work on development of marketing communications and review and approve product labels, ensuring regulatory compliance and accuracy. You will provide regulatory expertise and training as required. You will monitor policy developments and assess impact for […]
We offer traditional recruitment agency services for businesses that need to fill positions requiring food and nutrition expertise.
We can provide flexible efficient nutrition resource on a project by project basis dependent on your needs.
We provide access to opportunities and tailored career support for those with a background in nutrition science at all stages of their careers. We also work with universities to help them support their Nutrition Students.
Danielle and Anna of Nutrition Talent were very efficient at delivering us a carefully selected, strong, candidate to interview for our New Product Development team. Their understanding and appreciation of the skillset and experience we required, including but not limited to nutrition expertise, led to us being able to recruit a strong candidate efficiently. We would most certainly recommend Nutrition Talent for their candidate quality and efficiency.HR Partner, Tesco
- RT @NutritionSoc: A final reminder that May's Journal Club is tomorrow lunchtime, 13:00-14:00. This month the paper we will be discussing l…
- RT @EiriniDimidi: 🎓For any #dietitians doing a PhD or post doc, this is a great peer support community👇. https://t.co/tt9JX35U0v
- @LynnBurnsRNutr @NIINutrition @Nutrition_SENSE Thanks Lynn! Both networks are definitely so beneficial, very suppor… https://t.co/Bq4REuKzvY
- A6 Being a RNutr is a real sign of professionalism and something I'm personally very proud of. But as others have a… https://t.co/qkhgNLqlHs
- That's a great offer, you might be inundated Suzanne! #RNutr2B https://t.co/Pdghz77fig