We offer traditional recruitment agency services for businesses that need to fill positions requiring food and nutrition expertise.
We can provide flexible efficient nutrition resource on a project by project basis dependent on your needs.
We provide access to opportunities and tailored career support for those with a background in nutrition science at all stages of their careers. We also work with universities to help them support their Nutrition Students.
Danielle and Anna of Nutrition Talent were very efficient at delivering us a carefully selected, strong, candidate to interview for our New Product Development team. Their understanding and appreciation of the skillset and experience we required, including but not limited to nutrition expertise, led to us being able to recruit a strong candidate efficiently. We would most certainly recommend Nutrition Talent for their candidate quality and efficiency.HR Partner, Tesco
It was great to have Anna and Danielle from Nutrition Talent participating in our Nutrition Profession Days. Their session on “Top tips for a successful career in Nutrition” was one of the highlights of the day. Sharing their career paths and experiences in the Nutrition profession with our students helped them to realise what they need to consider when looking for a job. The session on CVs and Job interviews was also very useful and informative.Dr Ana Rodriguez-Mateos, Lecturer in Nutrition, King’s College London
- RT @Laura_Wyness: Any @Nutrition_SENSE Freelance RDs interested? https://t.co/NwsuTncX0g
- RT @AliyaPorter: Great to see @centrepointuk recruiting a nutrition professional to support their great work with homeless young people. Di…
- RT @ZG_Nutrition: Great job for a Graduate Nutritionist at Compass Group UK. 2 year contract for Chartwells covering East Sussex schools. #…
- RT @NutritionSoc: The journal club is back - this September 10, with a session led by Professor Louis Levy of @PHE_uk. We'll be discussing…
- A fascinating piece of nutrition history https://t.co/xJ3z0Yi3mo