Why It’s Great This London-based role is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that is central to the food industry in the UK. You’ll be the first point of contact for members, media and the public, liaise with committees, government departments, European Associations and other stakeholders, so this is a great opportunity to […]
We offer traditional recruitment agency services for businesses that need to fill positions requiring food and nutrition expertise.
We can provide flexible efficient nutrition resource on a project by project basis dependent on your needs.
We provide access to opportunities and tailored career support for those with a background in nutrition science at all stages of their careers. We also work with universities to help them support their Nutrition Students.
The Role In this role you will be responsible for identifying training needs and delivering engaging, impactful training sessions to customers. These will include pharmacists, regional and national retailers and independent health stores. The training will vary from one to one sessions, small group training, workshops and head office presentations. Why It’s Great Fundamental to […]
Danielle and Anna of Nutrition Talent were very efficient at delivering us a carefully selected, strong, candidate to interview for our New Product Development team. Their understanding and appreciation of the skillset and experience we required, including but not limited to nutrition expertise, led to us being able to recruit a strong candidate efficiently. We would most certainly recommend Nutrition Talent for their candidate quality and efficiency.HR Partner, Tesco
- Who's joining in with this next week? There is bound to be lots of interesting discussion! #FibreFeb #AfNutrChat… https://t.co/4G2dxKSHtu
- RT @foodchoice_work: We are hiring! Are you a qualified #Nutritionist? We have opportunities to join our team with a part-time position in…
- RT @KiuSum: Early bird for @ifstnews Spring Conference ends Fri 15th Feb👇🏻Relevant to #food #science #nutrition students (+DISCOUNT!!) #I…
- RT @ProfWhelan: RCTs by amazing #WomenInScience 👉Sleep & sugar @hkalkhatib @hall_wendy https://t.co/B448rXQMkr 👉Raspberries & endothelium @…
- RT @AlexandraH0lt: AfN registrants: I will stop banging on about this very soon...in fact, tomorrow!! (I promise!), but if you would like t…